Monday 20 January 2014

Week Two: Rextail

Week Two: Rextail


  Second week of January and I got the new place done on the Monday night thanks to my father who takes me out for dinner every time he is down in London for business....tidy.   William Wright, Jamie Collins and Sonia (my father's wife) joined my father and I for dinner at the Rextail restaurant in Green Park and it was glorious.

  Do I have any tales of hilarity? Unfortunately not, as it was a civilised meal with good wine and exceptional banter.


Summary of the place

Name: Rextail
Type: Restaurant, bar and grill
Location: Green Park, London
Website: http://www.rextail.co.uk/
Date Visited: 13/1/14
Price: Ask Dad (Expensive)
Rating: 4/5

Review

  With the background music almost certainly the same music used in The Godfather, accompanied with the waiter with a thick Italian accent speaking very little English and with us being the only people in there....I did feel that we could be the victim of a 'hit' at any moment.  Enough of the jokes.

  In all seriousness, the food was exceptional.  For starters I was on the crab salad which could easily of been passed off as a main, followed by the best steak I've had this year (gag).  Couldn't tell you what I had for dessert I am afraid although I remember it being nice.  I have never been a dessert man.  To finish off this business changing review I will say the red wine was an exceptional drop and followed on nicely from the Boston Lagers I had upon arrival.   Right Benefits Street is on so I must dash and leave you with my wise poem advice for the week:

Poem Advice:

Go to Rextail if you've got the cash,
I strongly recommend the side of mash,

But if this month the money's tight
Eat somewhere else on that night




See you next week fans

x

No comments:

Post a Comment