Sunday 12 January 2014

The Rules

The Rules


So last year (in 2013 in case people are currently reading this as a piece of literary genius in the future) I went to a new place every week and have decided to continue doing this for the rest of my life.  Now this is probably going to be the most boring thing anyone will read but a few friends and family members have suggested to write a blog.  So here it is and if you are reading this you are about to join me on the great adventure I go through every week.  If possible I strongly recommend you do it as well as it keeps things interesting and means you keep things fresh.

The main reason for this blog is so I have a record of every place I have been to as I can't remember any of them.

Now onto the rules of this:

The week is from Monday to Sunday rather than the traditional format of Sunday to Saturday.  Only found out last week that was how it was anyway.  Ridiculous.

Definition of new place - A place of social activity basically. For instance a restaurant, bar, nightclub, cafe, museums, stadiums, etc....  A shop or a place of business does not count so going to Primark is not allowed as a new place.

Other rules - You cannot go to a different chain of something if you have already been to one of them before.  e.g. if you have never gone to the Starbucks in Tooting but you have been to a Starbucks before then that does not count as a new place.

There you have it folks fairly simple.  Now we go.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment